Those who have wanderlust in them to travel the world are now “suffering” from a bad case of it in 2020. But, take heart, the “cure” is here as countries open up to Americans.
Conditions are changing and will continue to change. The good news for those itching to travel is that there is now a list of countries you can explore.
3D Cruise and Travel clients are excited to hear they can now leave the US with no quarantine and no COVID test required before departure.
As of mid-September, here is that list and Debby anticipates to see more as early as October 1st:
- Brazil (health insurance covering COVID is required)
- Dominican Republic (passengers will be randomly selected for a breath test)
- Maldives (confirmed hotel required)
- Mexico (travelers must arrive by plane)
- North Macedonia
- Tanzania (health screening may include a test on arrival)
There is also a list of countries that you can visit with no quarantine but you must have a negative COVID test to enter.
Some travelers are fine with that, but there are so many variables per country, you will want a Travel Advisor to help you navigate the details.
Whether beach, mountains, city or countryside, be encouraged to know your vacation can be right around the corner.
For more ideas or travel advice, please contact Debby Stevens with 3D Travel at 512-218-0291.