About Quartz Financial
Quartz Financial is a client-focused comprehensive wealth management firm specializing in Sudden Wealth. Backed by global resources, we work with you to create an integrated wealth plan, delivering independent financial advice, planning and implementation to protect, preserve and grow your wealth.
Founded by Shane Moore and David Rust, the Quartz Financial team has over 50 years of combined investment and financial planning experience. Shane and David have successfully combined the knowledge gained from working for large financial institutions with the intimacy of a private financial services firm that puts clients first. They knew there had to be a better way to provide client-focused wealth management, and that better way became Quartz Financial.
Our clients are diverse. From sudden wealth recipients unsure where to start, to newly retired couple anxious to start the next stage of their life, to family wealth recipients looking for guidance, our clients work with us to develop a long-term partnership that will help them discover and pursue their financial and life goals.
Our Clients Include:
- Sudden Wealth Recipients
- Business Owners
- Medical & Legal Groups
- Corporate Executives
- Family Wealth
Our focus is on you and your financial goals. Our commitment is based on our beliefs that result from what we do, who we do it for and why we do it is what sets us apart.
- We will listen carefully to you and understand your needs.
- We will provide independent, unbiased advice, tailored to you.
- We will anticipate your needs, proactively monitoring your plans and progress.
- We will communicate regularly with you, and be easily accessible.
A web search for "how financial advisors get paid" will generate hundreds of results describing the merits of several fee options, including: fee-only; fee-based; and commissioned. At Quartz Financial, we believe the ability to bring any and all strategies, without regard to fee structure, allows us to develop and implement comprehensive plans for our clients that are unbiased and which do not have an allegiance to any one particular product or strategy. It just seems to be the fair and reasonable solution to the ongoing ‘fee debates’.
Please call us at 512-243-5977 to arrange a private consultation, to see our simple and clear fee schedule, and to discuss what option is right for you.
We are backed by global resources that enable us to focus on your personal, long-term goals. As the nation’s largest independent broker-dealer*, a top RIA custodian, and a leading independent consultant to retirement plans, LPL Financial is an enabling partner to more than 14,000 financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. LPL enables Quartz to provide independent, conflict-free advice, with proprietary technology and a suite of customized services, with access to thousands of commission, fee-based, cash, and money market products manufactured by hundreds of third-party product sponsors, as the foundation for turning your life’s aspirations into financial realities.
When you invest with Quartz Financial, you can benefit from the strength and backing of LPL.
- Objective guidance and advice from leading independent research, to help you make informed, objective decisions.
- Investment choice and flexibility, without proprietary products, to help you choose unbiased investment products and strategies from many of the nation's leading investment managers.
- Holistic approach to life planning, focused on your needs, goals, and objectives to create the life plan that's tailored to you.
- Convenient account access, online anytime, anywhere, with easy-to-read account statements keep you informed of your account activity and performance.
- An independent investment partner, dedicated to serving as a true partner to help you live the life you desire.
For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
* As reported in Financial Planning magazine June 1996-2015, based on total revenues.
LPL Financial is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). Membership provides protection for customer accounts up to $500,000, of which $250,000 may be claims for cash, in the unlikely event that LPL Financial were to fail financially (For an explanatory brochure, visit www.sipc.org).
Moreover, LPL Financial accounts have additional securities protection to cover the net equity of client accounts up to an overall aggregate firm limit of $575,000,000, subject to conditions and limitations. This coverage is underwritten by London Insurers through the Lloyds of London syndicates. Account protection applies when a SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet its obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments. This extensive coverage reflects a strong commitment to serving your investment needs.
As always, our focus remains on our customers and their clients and on helping you meet your financial needs and goals. Thank you for the opportunity to partner with your financial advisor to serve your financial needs.