Dear Quartz Family Members and Friends,
September 4th marks the 12-year anniversary of Quartz Financial. My how time flies! Thanks to all of you, the journey has been successful and enjoyable. We thank our clients, professional partners and friends and family for all your support. As we reflect on the past 12 years, here are the top 12 things we’ve learned:
1. Never stop learning.
2. Adapt to change.
3. Keep costs low and keep reducing them.
4. Err on the conservative side.
5. Be subject matter experts in Sudden Wealth.
6. Always listen to what’s said – and not said.
7. Be available to your clients 7 days a week!
8. See your clients regularly.
9. Hug your clients (everyone loves a hug!)
10. Know your clients’ entire family.
11. Work with smart professional partners.
12. Referrals are huge compliments when you own the firm.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing all of you very soon!
Your Quartz Team